Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Slight Delay

A slight delay
Just to let you all know that though I have a lot of material to post, little Dannevirke, the closest town right nowm has little in the way of internet connection, where I can use my memory stick on which allmy material is written. Fortunately a local college teacher volunteered to let me use her computer next Tuesday to post my stuff. Also, please pray for Jeanne's parents who are both hospitalized and very ill, and for jeanne who finds it hard to be so far away.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne
This is your cousin Lynn from South Carolina. Been in contact with your mom every night since Wednesday, by phone. Your mom and dad are in my prayers. It is a sad situtation for them both. All I can do is pray for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home